Friday, March 7, 2014

Journey of the Yellow log entry 6 (Post 112)

I woke up in Diglett Cave and finished leveling up Darth Mulville.  After that I cycled through rock tunnel and headed to Celadon City.  Before reentering the city I spent hour after hour driving around in the tall grass until I caught my Kadabra Dr. Horrble (Dr. Horibl) the Ambassador of Route 8 and he was sent to the Council of the Computer.  When I reentered the city I went back to the Crime Syndicate's hideout.  After fight my way through I managed to secure the lift key and road the elevator down to the bottom floor where I was approached by the two leaders of the gang that attacked Mt. Moon.  Darth Mulville defeated all of their pokemon but he was too weak for the next challenge.  In the room ahead was the head honcho, it felt weird that I had only been out of my home for six days and now I was already facing a mob boss that controlled the largest organized crime syndicate in the Kanto Region.  I used Milfims Prime to take out the bosses' Onix and Ryhorn, but then came the might Persian.  I switched out to Bird Hector II the fight was close with Bird Hector II's razor wind attack taking two turns to use Persian got so powerful blows but Bird Hector II managed to subdue him.  After the Crime Syndicate's hideout I went outside of Celadon City to train Bird Hector II a little more and then enter the 4th Gym and decided to rest for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment