Friday, March 7, 2014

Journey of the Yellow log entry 5 (Post 111)

After driving my cycle to the Rock Tunnel I taught Warrior flash and he lit the entire cave so we could see.  Inside Rock Tunnel was a group of boy and girl scouts exploring the cave wanting to pass the time they challenged me to battles after maneuvering my way through the cave and defeating all the trainers I reached the end.  On the other side of the cave was Lavender Town, this town had an eerie feeling to it.  It made me feel uncomfortable so I decided to head through Rock Tunnel once more and train in a field of grass just next to the Pokemon Center by Rock Tunnel.

After I finished training my pokemon I cycled to Vermilion City to wage war against Lt. Surge.  I walk around all the trash cans and found two switches that opened the gates to the leader who attacked me with only a Raichu.  Christian Bale defeated the Raichu with one powerful blow from dig.  I was rewarded the Thunder Badge and took control of Vermilion City.  When I exited the gym I used a rare candy to level up Milfimus Prime and he evolved into his final form a fierce Venasaur.

After dropping off Bill Murray II to the Council of the Computer I was approached by a woman in a robe with yet another strange symbol.  This symbol was and upside down water drop made to look like a skull with horns on it.  She gave me a Squirtle telling me it was the chosen Avatar of Passion, so Darth Mulville joined my service as a knight.  The woman told me more about the prophecy of the chosen Avatars, when the Three Great Dragons were reformed into pokemon eggs the Supreme Mew created three other pokemon eggs.  Two of the eggs grouped with one of the Great Dragons and were chosen to be the ones to take down the Dragon Tamer and unify the Kanto region again.  The other egg that the Supreme Mew created was chosen to guide the chosen trainer to the Three Chosen Avatars and the Three Great Dragons and help him defeat the Area Leaders to unify the Kanto Region.

Soon I cycled all the way through Rock Tunnel again and landed in Lavender Town.  I went to the Pokemon Tower only to find Lucas there.  After I beat him I went towards Celadon City to obtain a Silph Scope, I found more teenagers on the road outside of Lavender Town on the way Celadon City.  I managed to defeat all of them in battle and then discovered a tunnel leading to Celadon City.  After reaching Celadon I went to the top floor of one of the skyscrapers there I found an Eevee similar to Lucas's.  It told me that The Supreme Mew made two identical Eevees one of Red and one of Blue.  It could evolve into a pokemon of one of the three types of the chose Avatars.  But one of the evolutions became corrupted as it was an electric type.  The two Eevees, Red and Blue, were destined to rival each other, one to evolve into the evil uncontrollable electric type pokemon.  I chose to have Red train under the Avatar of Wisdom and gave him the firestone for him to become a great Flareon, then I deposited him off in the Council of the Computers.

I went to the Game Corner only to find one of the gangsters, I defeated him and found there secret hideout.  After running around there and defeating gangsters to level up my pokemon I cycled all the way back to Cerulean City to train Darth Mulville.  I began in the grass near Cerulean until Darth Mulville evolved to a Wartortle then I drove down to Diglett cave trained there for the rest of the night and decided to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment