Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Journey of the Yellow log entry 3 (post 108)

After waking up I left the Pewter City Gym,Warrior became more well equipped, and I headed eastward towards Mt. Moon.  On the route on the way there I found Pokemon Slavers capturing the local pokemon, you could recognize them because they were wearing shorts and were obsessed with you touching them.  I used Warrior to cut through all of them with his powerful thundershock and fierce quick attack.  In the patch of grass before I entered Mt. Moon, I was approached by a mighty Sandshrew who I captured who is known as Dr. Viking and sent him to the Council of the Computer.  I then rested my pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then proceeded into the great dungeon that was Mt. Moon.

When I entered the mountain cave I was attacked by one of the Guardians of Mt. Moon who mistook me for an intruder.  After defeating him I was given more information, apparently and organized crime syndicate invaded Mt. Moon and was attempting to steal there most valuable of treasures, two fossilized ancient pokemon warriors.  I maneuvered through the dungeon taking the valuables lying around including the mysterious Moon Stone and a device that bestows a chosen pokemon with the power of mega punch.  After going through the lackeys of the crime syndicate I was challenged by one more guardian.  Upon defeating him he rewarded my valiant spirit and help with defeating the crime syndicate lackeys by letting me take one of the fossilized ancient warriors.  I chose the fossil warrior of the dome, but the leaders of the squad of gangsters that invaded approached me and began to battle me.  I used Warrior and the great Christian Bale to take them down then escaped the manic dungeon, at then ending tunnel I found a Zubat who joined my Council of the Computers as Dick Grayson (Dck Gryson).

Upon my escape of Mt. Moon I rewarded Christian Bale's valiant service by bestowing him with the power of mega punch.  Then I walked to Cerulean City and rested my pokemon.  After my pokemon rested I noticed a house with a strange symbol on it.  The symbol was of a burning leaf and decided to head in.  Inside was a girl with a pokemon.  The girl began to reveal more about my destiney, she spoke about the pokemon avatars of the three aspects of life.  There are three chosen pokemon that are avatars of the three great aspects of life, these three chosen pokemon would be used to  bring down the pokemon league and restore the Kanto Region to its unified state.  She then presented me with the first avatar, a Bulbasaur, the avatar of unity a very relaxed pokemon.  I deposited Princess Leia into the Council of the Computer and then headed back to allow the Bulbasaur to join me and thus Milfimus Prime (Mlfms Prme) joined my team of knights.  After that I headed westward to a patch of grass to train.

I sent out The King to gain more strength and though he needed a little aid from Warrior, Bird Hector II, and Christian Bale, but eventually he was able to level himself up to 16 and evolve himself to a Nidorino for thirty seconds as I bestowed upon him his birthright the Moon Stone.  He evolved into a Nidoking and achieved the status of Ambassador for Viridian City.  After reducing the Rattata and Spearrow population significantly I evolved The Queen in a Nidorina and evolved Milfimus Prime into and Ivysaur.  I decided to rest after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment