Monday, March 3, 2014

Journey of the Yellow log entry 2 (Post 106)

After waking up from camping in the Viridian Forest and eating a hardy breakfast I began my training to prepare myself for the tough battle against brock, I was not aware of my importance at the time.  After long hours of defeating the dangerous flying-type pokemon plaguing the Viridian Forest's bug type population and battling with bug type anarchists I managed to strengthen my pokemon to a proper level.  When Princess Leia's turn to train came up she was brutally attacked by a rouge Caterpie, luckily she was able to best him in combat and then proceeded to evolve into a metapod making her stronger and bringing her closer to the goal of rising above the rest of the bug type pokemon and bringing peace to her home of the Viridian Forest.  Princess Leia continued to subdue the bug-type anarchists until the moment had finally come, and Princess Leia evolved into a Butterfree becoming the active ruler of the Viridian Forrest and bringing peace to the troubled bug-type pokemon.  Though there were still rouge bug-types and evil flying-types Viridian Forest became an all out peaceful place and I headed straight to Pewter City.

As I walked into Pewter City I was approached by a man who worked for Professor Oak. He told me that the gym leader Brock is part of an evil chaotic council that split the Kanto Region as a nation.  The holder of the gym badges had control over the town, the areas between towns known as routes and caves fell to anarchy among the wild pokemon.  It was my destiny to take control over the areas and defeat the Elite Four to reunite the Kanto Region under my control as the Pokemon Champion.  In order to maintain order among all the areas I must catch a knight from each area to act as an ambassador for the Council of the Computer.  Once I had a pokemon from the surrounding areas I must challenge the Gym Leader and his or her soldiers so that I can properly defeat them and gain control of the town.  Once I have all 8 badges I must pass the maze of Victory Road and defeat the Elite Four and chosen Pokemon Champion so then you may replace him as the New Pokemon Champion.

After my destiny became more clear for me I headed to a small patch of grass to find a chosen amabassador, after smiting three large mean Rattata who were not worthy of knight hood I came across another more small gentle Rattata.  Princess Leia went into combat with this one she hit him but gently enough to deem him worthy of catching, and so Knight Parthanax Ambassador of Pewter City was deposited to the Council of the Computer to join Bird Hector.  After that I headed to the Gym and declared war on Brock and his soldiers.  I went to combat with the Youngster and Christen Bale was summoned out to low kick there asses, as he went through his pokemon easy.  The battle against Brock was fierce he brought out his Geodude as I switched out to Christian Bale who took out Brock's Geodude with one low kick.  Soon came the giant rock basilisk known as Brock's Onix this one was a bit more of a challenge for Christian Bale for he withstood the mighty low kick, but he would not prove to be so resistant against two more of the might low kick as Christian Bale to the mighty Giant Rock Basilisk.  Brock bowed down before me presenting me with the Boulder badge and the TM34 Bide as proof of my success in battle today.  I took control of Pewter City and will sleep well in the most comfortable bed in Pewter City.

No comments:

Post a Comment