Monday, March 17, 2014

Journey of the Yellow log entry 8 (post 117)

When I woke up in Fuchsia today I decided to journey through the Safari Zone.  While trekking through all the areas and gathering items a robed Nidorina approached me and told me of yet another prophecy.  The Nidorina is part of a group if monks called the Psudessey.  All the monks reside in the Safari Zone and once all are brought together under one trainer one of the Three Great Dragons would emerge and help restore unity to the Kanto Region.  After capturing Nidorina known as Monk A, I successfully made it to the end of the safari zone where I gained Surf and taught it to Darth Mulville.  The next few Hours were spent in the Safari Zone gathering Monks B-I.  After they had all been capture like clock work another one of the Three Great Dragons emerged out of the water.  He was a Dratini and his name was Psudysseus.  

Following the deposit of Christian Bale to the Council of The Computer and bringing Psudysseus onto my team, I then headed West up the bike trail.  On the bike trail I was attacked by members of a biker gang, but Warrior and Milfimus Prime took them out easily.  After that I went into a secret house off the bike trail, obtained fly and taught it to Bird Hector II.  When all of that was done I went to a small patch of grass off fence maze and trained warrior there for hours until I decided to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment