Sunday, March 16, 2014

Journey of the Yellow log entry 7 (Post 115)

After waking up inside the Celadon gym it time to wage a war.  The gym was filled with amazon warriors all of which owned grass type pokemon.  Wanting to become as strong as I could be I went up against all of the great warriors one at a time.  Seth Kelly would rise out of his pokeball and obliterate all of my opponents pokemon.  Then I got to Erika, she was the leader of the gym and general of the great amazon army.  Seth Kelly managed to take out all of her pokemon except for one when he fell at the might of her fierce gloom.  But Bird Hector II flew out of its pokeball to save the day, defeating gloom with one powerful wing attack.  After that I obtained the Rainbow Badge and took control of Celadon City and Lavender Town.

When I was done with Celadon City I headed to Lavender Town to heal my pokemon and climb the Pokemom Tower.  When I started up the tower I began facing Necromancers summoning ghost pokemon to aid them in battle.  About one third of the way I managed to summon my own ghost pokemon to join the Council of the Computer, his name was Casper.  After my pokemon had become tired from battle we managed to fine a purified zone put together by a Cleric, so I managed to heal my pokemon.  Right as a reached the final set of staircases I was attacked by the ghost of Martha Wayne.  After defeating her I went to the top to find the second in command of the Organized Crime Syndicate once again challenging me.  Their pokemon had evolved but they were not any harder to defeat.  An old man named Fuji came up to me after the battle thanking me for saving him, apparently he had been held hostage.  Fuji gave me a Pokeflute and I went on my way to Fuchsia City.

After crossing the weirdly build dock bridge thing I came across a sleeping Snorlax and after waking him up he joined my team as Jack Black Ambassador for the Dock Bridge in the Council of the Computer.  Then I went down the Dock Bridge more and after defeating some more fishermen I was given the Super Rod a fishing pole that is said to attract very powerful water pokemon.  I crossed the bridge and then came across a maze built of fences, clearly if I was to make it to Fuchsia City I would be challenged.  After maneuvering my way through the maze and defeating many bird tamers and bikers I made it to Fuchsia, took a tour of the pokemon zoo and Seth Kelly evolved into a Charizard.  Following that I decided to rest for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment