Friday, June 17, 2011

Post 73

Well first things first, IT'S SUMMER VACATION!!!! And it has been for the last week or two. Anyways my summer has been going well. I have been eating ice-cream and playing video games and Dungeons & Dragons (btw if u wanna join my campaign we meet Wednesdays 10am-12pm in john's total entertainment's basement) anyways not much else has been happening the manga comics at my dad's store are now $2 so I bought the volumes 1-6 of Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation (BSI) and I also bought Appleseed and the amine movie so I can't wait to read/watch that. Speaking of watching movies I recently watches the movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and I gotta say I really liked it. I am a big final fantasy fan so I am in that stuff, especially FFVII because Cloud is the shits!!! So yeah that's about it. PEACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment