Friday, June 17, 2011

Post 71

Well tomorrow is the last day of school and then next year i am a junior. I can't believe it 16 years of my life go by in about 16 seconds. Damn I'm gonna be 100 in like that. Anyways you probably wanna here more about my time at comic con (the Midwest spring convention). It was the shits!!! I had to wait 47 minutes in line, BUT IT WAS THE SHITS!!!! When I got in I split from my family and look around, my favorite stand was the charity stand. I got am $25 comic for $5 there (and it's the size of a poster). Then I got a Thor hammer for my Marvel Knight costume (will post stuff about that ASP). I also got autographs from the girl who wrote peep and the man who wrote American Flagg. Overall it was way fun, I wish i stayed for one of the lectures though they looked interesting. Well that's all for now. PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment