Monday, September 28, 2009

So your probably wondering what is the purpose of this blog well here it is. When I am rich and famous I want people to know what happeneded during my younger years. Wanna know how I will make money?? You don't well to bad I'll tell you anyway!!!! I am gonna be making movies for Universal and writing comics for Marvel!!! Wanna know how i'll do it??? Well i'll tell you. After high school I am gonna get a masters degree in theatre and writing. I don't exactly know what college i'll go to yet but i'll find something. Well I think I'll just talk about my favorite band sand then be done. My favorite bands are The All-American Rejects and Fall Out Boy. My favorite song is Breakn' by AAR and my second favorite song is This Ain't a Scene It's an Arms Race by FOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment