Monday, September 28, 2009

HEY!!!! Whats up this is Carter and this is my blog. Now you maybe wondering why this is called The Life and Times of A Dramatic Comicbook Geek. Well here is the answer to that: it was suppose to be called The Life and Times of a Dramatic Comicbook Geek Who Plays Pokemon, but that was to long so I had to shorten it. Anyways so the other reason is because well I am an actor who reads comics, plays the pokemon videogames, cardgame, and figure game(yes they do have a figure game). to tell you a little about my self I like to act ALOT you'll see me in alot of plays. I do collect comics my favorite superheros are Spider-man, Dr. Strange, & Nightcrawler. My favorite villains are Carnage and the Joker. My Favorite video game is SOULCALIBUR III(it's an awesome game). well I think that is enough blogging for now see next blog
-Carter-

No comments:

Post a Comment