Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post 49

Dude the worst thing happened to me during "clay and sculpture 1" today, okay so i was minding my own buisness going to get some bright yellow glaze but when i pick up the glaze i shake it to mix it up and apparently my cap was not screwed on tight enough because it flew off, and glaze just EXPLODED out of the bottle and i got yellow all over me. so i had to go home and blaw blaw blaw. well in other news here is my plan for the movie: i want to finish writing it by the end of Decamber, cast it by January and film it by Febuary then get teh comic done in march. So my weekly plan is to get 50/200 pages done so yeah shouldn't be to hard i started writing yesterday and got 17/200 pages done so only 33/200 pages more by the end of a week. So every week i want to get 50 pages done so i can reach my goal in time who knows i may even get done early. well i geuss that's all. PEACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment