Friday, January 8, 2010

Post 1001 (just kidding it spost 10 I think ???)

Well yesterday was a snow day and I had the wonderful idea of making a comic series about a ninja/knight guy who slays kyubis (nine-tailed foxes) yeah it was gonna b cool but I couldn't think of the artist to draw my comic I think I know who Is gonna b my artist but I wanted to b sure I gave him the descriotion to the title page and had him draw o his free time. I havent gotten the drawing back but I know it will b good yesterday I played video games non-stop (you think I would take a break to play video games when I needed to for my science project. I am testing to see if playing videogames affects the reflexes in your fingers. Did you know that surgeons who play vidoeo games have really good laporical surgery and suturing skills. Yeah well I gotta go seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment